Emily Campbell is a registered dietitian and certified diabetes educator at St. Michael’s Hospital and is passionate about knowledge translation and improving patient health outcomes. She completed her Master’s of Science in Foods and Nutrition at Western University. Her current research interests include diabetes, weight, cardiovascular outcomes, nutrition interventions, and quality improvement projects in nephrology patients.
- Campbell EE, Biden C, Seabrook JA. Does the Risk of Exposure Outweigh the Benefits of Breastfeeding? A Systematic Review. 2017. Canadian Journal of Midwifrey Research and Practice. Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Jamie-Seabrook/publication/324950202_Does_the_Risk_of_Exposure_to_Marijuana_Outweigh_the_Benefits_of_Breastfeeding_A_Systematic_Review/links/5aec6dd6aca2727bc00480b6/Does-the-Risk-of-Exposure-to-Marijuana-Outweigh-the-Benefits-of-Breastfeeding-A-Systematic-Review.pdf
- Campbell EE, Gilliand J, Dworatzek PDN, deVrijer B, Penava D, Seabrook JA. Socioeconomic status and adverse birth outcomes: A population-based Canadian sample. 2017. Journal of Biosocial Science. Available from: https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-biosocial-science/article/socioeconomic-status-and-adverse-birth-outcomes-a-populationbased-canadian-sample/77782F1D9D698980991BCDC90DD26878
- Campbell EE, Dworatzek PDN, Penava D, deVrijer B, Gilliand J, Matthews JI, Seabrook JA. Factors that influence excessive gestational weight gain: Moving beyond assessment and counselling. 2016; 29(21):3527-3531. The Journal of Maternal-Fetal and Neonatal Medicine. Available from: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/14767058.2015.1137894
- Campbell EE and Seabrook JA. The Influence of Socioeconomic Status on Adverse Birth Outcomes. 2016; 15(2):10-20. Canadian Journal of Midwifery Research and Practice.
- Rinaldi SE, Campbell EE, et al. A Comprehensive Review of the Literature Supporting Recommendations From The Canadian Diabetes Association for the Use of a Plant Based Diet for Type 2 Diabetes Management. 2016; 40(5):471-477. Canadian Journal of Diabetes. Available from: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1499267115300186