Payroll Changes

If you need to change an accounting unit and activity for payroll, please follow these steps:

Fill out the Employee Change Form Details

Email the completed form to your Research Financial Analyst. Not sure who your analyst is? View the Research Finance Portfolio list to find your financial analyst.