5 HALO modules, two standard modules and three elective modules
- Area Quantification Fluorescence – Analyze up to three fluorophores in a single image. Calculate percentage area and intensity of each fluorophore across analysis area and colocalization of mutltiple fluorophores
- Area Quantification Brightfield – Separate up to three stains in a single image. Calculate percentage area of each stain, intensity of each stain, and colocalization of multiple stains
- Tissue Classifier – Identify multiple tissues classes using a learn-by-example approach. Can be used in conjuction with all other modules (fluorescent and brightfield) to select specific tissue classes for further analysis.
- Multiplex IHC – Quantify expression of up to 4 IHC markers in the nucleus, cytoplasm, or membrane. Ideally multiplex IHC applications.
- High-Plex FL – Cell based analysis for up to 8 markers (plus DAPI). Ideally suited for high-plex FL applications and multi-spec imaging systems.